The Copenhagen Trial Unit
The Copenhagen Trial Unit (CTU) is part of The Capital Region of Denmark (RegionH), situated at Rigshospitalet, the Copenhagen University Hospital.
The CTU is funded by the Danish state which covers the basic expenses of the Unit.
- investments in IT;
- salaries of the core staff;
- running costs;
- office equipment.
The additional staff working at the CTU is paid from grants and funding related to the individual projects.
Standard operating procedures
The CTU provides consistent and high quality services as detailed in the CTU standard operating procedures (SOPs).
The CTU annual reports can be downloaded through the links below:
- CTU annual report 1996
- CTU annual report 1997
- CTU annual report 1998-2000
- CTU annual report 2000-2001
- CTU annual report 2002
- Scientific annual report 2003
- Scientific annual report 2004
- Scientific annual report 2005
- Annual publication report 2006
- Annual publication report 2007
- Annual publication report 2008
- Annual publication report 2009
- Annual publication report 2010
- Annual publication report 2011 and Research evaluation 2011
- Scientific annual report 2012, Annual publication report 2012 and Research evaluation 2008-2012
- Annual publication report 2013
- Annual publication report 2014 and CTU publication overview 2014
- Research evaluation 2015 and CTU publication overview 2015
- Research evaluation 2016 and CTU publication overview 2016
- Research evaluation 2017 and CTU publication overview 2017
- Research report 2018, Annual publication report 2018, and CTU publication overview 2018
- Research report 2019
- CTU publication overview 2019
- CTU publication overview 2020