The Copenhagen Trial Unit
The Copenhagen Trail Unit (CTU) is part of Rigshospitalet, RegionH, The Capital Region of Denmark, and the Copenhagen University Hospital.
The CTU is funded by the Danish state which covers the basic expenses of the Unit.
- investments in IT;
- the salaries of the core staff;
- the running costs;
- office equipment.
The additional staff working at the CTU is paid from grants and funding related to the individual projects.
Standard operating procedures
The CTU provides consistent and high quality services as detailed in the CTU standard operating procedures (SOPs).
The CTU annual reports can be downloaded through the links below:
- Annual report 1996
- Annual report 1997
- Annual report 1998-2000
- Annual report 2000-2001
- Annual report 2002
- Annual publication report 2011 and Research evaluation 2011 (published in 2012)
- Annual publication report 2012 and Research evaluation 2008-2012 (published 2013)
- Annual publication report 2013
- Annual publication report 2014
- Research evaluation 2015